Nick Waterhouse Nick Waterhouse (Vinyl, IL Records, 2019) ***
Genre: Jazz, R&B
Places I remember: HMV
Fab, and all the other pimply hyperboles: I Feel an Urge Coming On
Gear costume: By Heart
Fab, and all the other pimply hyperboles: I Feel an Urge Coming On
Gear costume: By Heart
They loom large in his legend (The Album Collection playlists): Part 1; Part 2; Part 3; Part 4; Part 5; Part 6; Part 7; Part 8
Active compensatory factors: While living in England, I saw Nick Waterhouse performing on Later...with Jools Holland and I loved his sound, so when I was next in HMV I bought this album.
Active compensatory factors: While living in England, I saw Nick Waterhouse performing on Later...with Jools Holland and I loved his sound, so when I was next in HMV I bought this album.
Nick is a talented American singer, songwriter, guitarist and producer, but, unfortunately, I was initially disappointed with this purchase, as it didn't feature the jazzy sound that I'd loved on Later doing I Had Some Money (but I spent it).
Having listened to it since, it has grown on me, without hitting the heights of the Later spot.
Where do they all belong? I'd be tempted if I found a copy of Never Twice (it has I Had Some Money on it)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment